Like my Facebook page!

Ravelry Rocks!

Tuesday, September 9, 2014

Sceathers!




I taught myself to knit in May (see the blog post 'Scarlet K' for more details) and since then I have been trying to learn everything I can about it.  I have made my own patterns already and am really excited.  Just easy things like headbands, hats and scarves but I have just finished designing my very own top.  I am so happy with how it turned out!  I hope to someday get it tested, but for now it is seven long pages of scribble that looks like a serial killer wrote.  I've been typing up a little bit a day and am about half way done.

My favorite part about this top is the crocheted focal point in the center.  It gives validation to my true love! :)

2 comments:

  1. Oh this top is gorgeous! I hope one day you'll publish the pattern?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope to do so...someday. I did type it all up finally, but for now it is only the one size. :)

      Delete